The cutlery set is ideal for kids 3 years and up. The handle gives the child a firm grip and makes it easy to shove and impale the food.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalates free
- Food safe approved in accordance with EU Framework Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 and LFGB and The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Suitable for hot and cold foods and liquids
- No microwave
- Top-rack dishwasher safe. Since the products are made of natural bamboo material, handwash is recommended for best results.
- *Please note that although bamboo dinnerware is durable and won't smash like ceramics, it can ship or break if dropped on a hard surface
- * Biting or bending the prongs on the fork with excessive force could damage or break the prongs. Therefore adult supervision is required for children under 4.
About the Brand:
A sunny autumn day in the south of Sweden, with inspiration from the shapes and colors of the landscape, Cink was created. With a flurry of products for kids of all ages Cink still thought there was one big thing missing in the kids section- Clean, stylish dinnerware for baby's that fits in the grown-up home. The idea of the company is that the five colors of CINK should be constant in all products. The company name is therefore their Swedish version of "cinq" the french word for 5.