A native shrub that grows wild along the southern coasts of Australia and Tasmania, kunzea was used for centuries by native cultures. The kunzea plant, with its bulbous tops and whimsical blossoms, is commonly referred to as “White cloud.”
The extracted Kunzea essential oil has comparable properties and uses to Tea Tree oil but offers a more pleasant aroma and milder sensation when applied topically. It contains a high level of alpha-pinene and eucalyptol, so it's both soothing and helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes. When diffused, it helps create a relaxing atmosphere and creates a refreshing experience.
- Diffuse at home or work for a relaxing, woodsy aroma that helps create an uplifting environment.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into skin after a physically intense workout.
- Apply topically to chest for a refreshing experience.
- Add to your daily skin care routine and apply topically to face to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Diffuse to help purify the air from unwanted odours.
How to Use
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
Kunzea ambigua† branch/leaf/twig oil
†100% pure, YLTG essential oil