The right dose for baby, an extra dose of sanity for you.
MediFrida delivers the full dose through a soft, familiar paci that sends medicine to the side of the cheek, bypassing the baby’s taste buds. Baby can’t spit out what baby can’t taste! There’s more! MediFrida is the only paci-style medicine dispenser that doubles as a real pacifier, so dosing doesn’t disrupt the baby’s busy soothing schedule.
What's Inside? 1 MediFrida Medicine Dispenser + Pacifier, 1 Standard Oral Medicine Syringe
- Releases meds into baby's cheek to prevent spit-ups
- Same familiar pacifiers used in hospitals nationwide
- Markings for common medicine doses
- Works with all standard oral syringes
How to Use It
- Fill the syringe with medicine according to dosing instructions.
- Insert the syringe into the pacifier side channel with a slight twist.
- Place pacifier in baby's mouth with side-channel to either cheek (Side tab will be by the cheek.)
- Plunge medicine through the syringe once the baby starts to suck.
- Twist the syringe out and close the tab to use as a pacifier