The best way to encourage and celebrate good deeds!
The My Good Deeds motivational kit is a fun and practical tool to help children stay motivated to do good deeds and encourage them to maintain positive behavior. Set a goal and let your child proudly slide the star over after doing a good deed! The perfect tool to encourage independence and value your child’s self-esteem!
:: 7 Super!/Ouch! magnets
HOW TO USE IT
- Set a goal together. Use the My Good Behavior Challenges magnet set to help you!
- Let your child slide the “star” magnet over every time he does a good deed.
- When the star falls on a yellow space, you can offer him a small reward, if desired, to keep his motivation going strong.
- Each day of the week, place a “Super!/Ouch!” on the appropriate side: “Super!” for a great day or “Ouch!” for a day that requires improvement.
- Repeat as long as necessary!
:: Ideal for encouraging kids to do good deeds, for 3 years and up
:: 8 round magnets, decorated with fun and colorful illustrations
:: 100% magnetic dry-erase board ideal for sticking on the fridge (for use with dry erase markers)
:: Complementary to the My Good Behavior Challenges magnet set