PanAway® contains wintergreen and clove essential oils. These oils or their active components are widely used in massage after physical activity.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Offers a refreshing, stimulating aroma
- Cools the skin after physical activity
- Provides a cooling sensation when applied to shoulders, neck, and scalp
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol.
From the bottle: Refreshing, sweet, minty aroma
Gaultheria procumbens† (Wintergreen) leaf oil
Helichrysum italicum† flower oil
Eugenia caryophyllus† (Clove) bud oil
Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
†100% pure, YLTG™ Essential Oil
- Combine PanAway with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it with massage after physical activity for a cool, stimulating sensation.
- Apply it to your neck and shoulders in the morning with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for an uplifting, refreshing aroma.
- Apply it to the bottoms of feet for a relaxing foot massage.
- Make your own bath salt by adding 10 drops of PanAway to 1 cup of Epsom salt. Add the mixture to warm bath water and relax in a spa-like atmosphere.
- Rub 1 drop of PanAway with 4 drops of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex into temples for an invigorating aroma.
- Add an AromaGlide Roller Fitment and use it on the go at gym or during sports activity.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6 or olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of the arm and apply to desired area as needed.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for children under the age of 6 without the advice of a health professional.
PanAway is formulated with four essential oils, including Helichrysum. The Young Living Dalmatia Aromatic Farm in Split, Croatia, is one of our primary suppliers of Helichrysum essential oil. Each oil in this blend was carefully selected by Young Living Founder and Chairman of the Board D. Gary Young for its invigorating and refreshing properties.