Medela’s Quick Clean™ Bottle brush offers thorough, gentle cleaning, for peace of mind when washing your breast milk bottles, teats, and pumping equipment. Specially designed for baby bottles, teats and breast pump equipment, the Medela Quick Clean™ Bottle brush makes it easy to keep everything clean. The flexible brush head with 180° bristles reaches every nook and cranny, so no milk is left behind. Plus, it has a handy teat cleaner that’s cleverly ridged to remove residue from tricky spots in baby bottle teats.
- Unique 180° bristle design for spray-free, no-mess cleaning
- Leaves no milk residue behind
- Flexible head with wave-shaped bristles that adjust to the contours of your bottle
- Teat cleaner with spiral-shaped ridges removes residue from hard-to-reach places in teats and pump parts
- Keeps glass and plastic free from scratches
- Stand stores the brush upright for quick, hygienic drying
- BPA free
Looking after your bottle cleaning brush
Before you use your Medela Quick Clean™ Bottle brush for the first time, give it a wash in warm, soapy water. You can also clean it in the top rack of the dishwasher. There’s no need to sanitize your bottle cleaning brush between uses by boiling it or putting it in a steriliser. You shouldn’t microwave or steam-sterilize it either. We recommend replacing the brush every 30 to 45 days, or if it’s showing any signs of wear and tear.