Let’s talk about your uterus, Mama. She’s the kick-arse muscle responsible for overseeing all those contractions. And after the big day she’s bloody tired. Your inner temple will let out a sigh of relief with this supportive blend designed for mamas-to-be who are preparing for birth or mamas recovering from the big day.
Plus, this power-house blend will help bring in your milk supply, minimise post-birth bleeding and cramps, and help your uterus contract back after the big day, proving once again that raspberry leaf is a new mama’s BFF.
Each box contains 20 pyramid tea bags.
- Supporting strength of the uterine muscle, to support healthy uterine contractions at birth
- To help ease digestion pain, cramping, bloating, flatulence and neasea.
- Support milk production
- Rich in minerals and Vitamins that are important for good health for both mother and baby
- Nourishing Herbal Infusion: Raspberry leaf tea is a caffeine-free and nourishing herbal infusion that is known for its host of female reproductive health benefits. Whether you are looking to support your overall wellness or reproductive health during or after your pregnancy, raspberry leaf tea is the perfect drink for you.
- Traditional Remedy: Raspberry leaf tea has a long history of use as a traditional remedy for reproductive support. The leaves of the raspberry plant are rich in vitamins and minerals, making them an excellent addition to fertility, pregnancy and post birth wellness routine. They contain vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, and K, as well as magnesium, iron, and potassium.
- Perfect tea to support childbirth and post-birth recovery: Raspberry leaf tea is the perfect drink that can be enjoyed as warming cup of tea or a cool ice tea for pregnant mamas who are planning a natural or Caesarean childbirth. Women around the world swear by the benefits they experienced by drinking this traditional herbal tea during and after pregnancy. Available in biodegradable tea bags and loose leaf.
- Organic raspberry leaf, stinging nettle and peppermint
Note: Raspberry Leaf is best avoided in the 1st Trimester of pregnancy.
- Mama love: Formulated by our naturopath and herbalist and made from the highest quality organic herbs.
- No nasties: Biodegradable tea-bags
- Caffeine free, vegan friendly, no additives or sugars
*This product is a herbal tea. If you are pregnant, nursing and have any concerns please consult your health care practitioner before taking this tea.