Your skin can change significantly when you are pregnant and with hormones fluctuating, this can lead to skin dryness and sensitivities, not to mention being itchy from all that stretching. Developed by Michelle during her third pregnancy, this rich cream is specially formulated to maintain moisture, suppleness and elasticity while your belly is stretching to accommodate your growing baby and it doesn’t leave the greasy residue like some butters can.
- Deeply moisturizing and nourishing, it contains cocoa butter and organic shea butter, both well known for replenishing skin’s vital moisture, maintaining suppleness and reducing the possibility and appearance of stretchmarks.
- It also contains organic rosehip and wheat germ oils, which are rich sources of vitamins and are shown to assist with skin elasticity and especially good for dry or itchy skin.
- Beautifully scented with a special blend of pure essential oils recommended for use during pregnancy, includes mandarin, tangerine and frankincense pure essential oils, helps smooth lines and scars, improving the overall appearance of the skin and fades any existing stretchmarks.
- GAIA Belly Butter was designed to minimize the effects pregnancy can have on your body and will leave your ‘baby bump’ soft and supple. It can also be used on breasts, thighs and bottom, or anywhere extra toning is required.
Each tube of GAIA Belly Butter Contains:
- Wheat Germ Oil
- Organic Shea Butter
- Pure Cocoa Butter
- Organic Rosehip Oil
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract
- Natural Vitamin E