Oobr is a high back booster seat that’s both Oobr safe and Oobr cool. Engineered to protect, it revolutionizes booster seating with advanced safety features, including a high-impact copolymer frame, an energy-absorbing EPP foam reinforced headrest and a steel base sub-structure with integrated rigid-LATCH connectors for enhanced seat stability. Rated a ‘Best Bet’ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety 10+ years in a row, Oobr offers the comfort and flexibility to grow, with a fully removable reclining seat back. Plus, its narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
All Oobr models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth and railroad models are free of any added flame retardants. Oobr is proudly designed, engineered, and made in Canada.
- Height: 40–57 in
- Weight: 40–100 lb
- Minimum Age: 4+ years recommended
- Booster seat laws may vary. Please check your local booster seat laws.
Elemental Safety System
Comprised of five structural safety elements, the Elemental Safety System in every Oobr secures and protects your child.
- Magnesium Seat Frame: Helps contain the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
- Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer: Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less forces transferred directly to your child.
- Belt Guides: Improves belt positioning on your child's shoulders and hips.
What sets oobr apart?
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click"
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Rated a "Best-Bet" for 10 years+ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading causes of death for children under the age of 14 in North America
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone
- New laws are in place that require the use of age-appropriate boosters.