The multi seat is designed for babies and toddlers who can already sit up unaided. It can be transformed to accommodate the different stages of your child’s development.
- Use: The multi seat is recommended for babies between 6 to 36 months, who can sit up unaided.
- Three Stages: The multi seat can be used as a floor seat, strapped to an adult chair for feeding in place of a highchair or used as a booster by removing the pad. it adapts to the growing needs of your child.
- Stow Away Tray: The multi seat tray is easily detached and manoeuvred with one hand to stow away neatly in its slot behind the backrest of the seat.
- Adjustable Height: The seat has two height settings to accommodate smaller babies and larger toddlers.
- Attachment Straps: The buckles of the attachment straps can be neatly stowed away in its slots on either sides of the seat.
- Removable Pad: As your baby grows the soft foam pad of the seat can be removed and stowed neatly inside the seat to provide more room for your growing toddler.
- Non-slip Base: The base of the seat has non-slip pads and a smooth rounded surface to avoid damage to furniture.
- Easy to Clean: All parts of the seat can be easily wiped off using a damp cloth and mild detergent as required.
- Care: The removable tray contains mechanical parts making it easy to detach the tray with one hand. These parts will get damaged when immersed in water, so only use a damp cloth with a mild detergent.