Belly Bandits most form-fitting belly wrap that helps tighten and shrink your belly, waist and hips post pregnancy.
Over a decade ago, Belly introduced our doctor-recommended Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps to help slim and your support your belly, waist and hips post-delivery. They were inspired by the centuries-old tradition of postpartum belly binding and modernized this age-old practice for today’s moms. Their world famous Belly Wraps are designed to help you look and feel your absolute best after delivery
- Slim and support your belly, waist, and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal separation, also called diastasis recti)
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Provide comfort after C-section
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
- Recommended for those with shorter waists
How To Wear
- For optimal results, we recommend wearing the Belly Bandit® B.F.F. Belly Wrap for a minimum of 6-10 weeks after delivery.
- The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly - but without any impact on breathing or circulation (If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
- Note: The first time you wear your wrap, it may barely close. That’s ok. You want to have the length of the Velcro® closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down