A biodegradable elephant toothbrush for your little one that breaks down in the compost when you've finished with it.
- Suitable from first tooth
- Ergonomic handle made from PSM (Plastarch Material or ‘corn starch’)
- Nylon bristles (SOFT) for superior cleaning
- Packaging made from PLA (corn plastic)
- Plastic Free
1. Break off toothbrush head.
2. Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
3. Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost (it - typically takes approximately 1 year to break down into a chalk like stick in a home compost. (90 days to break down in a commercial compost.))