This fun baby teether is shaped like a traditional ice cream cone, which provides various widths and surface textures that are great for teething.
The ice cream cone is ergonomic for little hands to grasp when held right side up or upside down, with the ice cream portion slightly softer than the cone, so baby can choose their desired bite surface based on the their teething stage or preference.
The ice cream and cone are joined together through the moulding process which creates a natural silicone to silicone bond that is virtually unbreakable under normal use - no glue or chemical adhesives are ever used.
NEW features for version 3.0 include -
- an added slot on the back of the cone, to attach a standard pacifier holder (not included)
- a hollow core design that gives baby another grip point and reducing the overall weight, so it is easier to hold for smaller babies
- Softer smooth swirl and firm textured cone offer teething stage bite options
- Easy to hold, strengthens fine motor skills, stimulates tactile and visual senses
- Solid piece of silicone - there are no holes for mould to grow
- Gentle and mild vanilla scent - helps to soothe and calm baby while also stimulating their developing sense of smell
- Sized to fit comfortably in baby's hand and mouth
- Freezer safe - can be chilled in the freezer before use to help soothe sore gums
- Free of BPA, PVC and Phthalates
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free
- FDA and CE certified to meet or exceed safety standards in the US, Europe, Canada, and Australia
- Made in the USA
- New - strap attachment option (can be used to attach a pacifier or toy attachment strap, not included)
- 9cm tall x 3.5cm at widest part
Designed as a soft teething device for babies only within the age range of 4 to 24 months
Made from premium medical and food grade certified silicone rubber
Hand wash with soap and water or put it in the top rack of the dishwasher