Peapod Mats are suitable for kids as they progress through potty training and bed wetting.
The 3-ply mat construction has been designed to protect the bed from all sorts of fluids.
The big difference? PeapodMats lie flat ON TOP of bed sheets with a grippy material underneath. The mat stays flat without bunching and no need to wrap the mat around the mattress corners.
Hassle free when wet, just wash and dry on regular cycle. No more changing the bedding sheets every day!
- No straps or velcro.
- Grippy bottom allows it to stay in place.
- Lies on top of sheets.
- No tucking or wrapping around mattress corners.
- Lays flat without bunching.
- Lasts up to 500+ washes.
- Great for: traveling, furniture, wheelchairs or baby changing.
Please keep in mind, these are only suggestions. Factors to consider are the size and age of the child. As well as movement in bed and size of bed.
- 1.5 x 1.5 PeapodMat: infant to 18 months, as a change pad, burp pad, chair/furniture protector.
- 3 x 3 PeapodMat: up to ages 3-4 yrs of age or for an adult with limited mobility. Not recommended for bed size double or larger.
- 3 x 5 PeapodMat: older children, 4 yrs and up, to adult. Can be laid horizontal for bed size double or larger.
Whichever PeapodMat size you choose we highly recommend that the PeapodMat be placed slightly under the pillow.
We do NOT recommend using the PeapodMat for infants to sleep on or at any time unattended. We recommend using the PeapodMat for babies for ‘nudey’ tummy time, changing mat, or bath mat (supervised by an adult of course!)